Thursday, August 13, 2009

Response to Pressing issues in a Democratic Society

Look I can completely understand where you are coming from. Most people are either not informed nearly enough to choose aside, do not wish to participate, or find it difficult to nail down ideologies that are perfectly aligned with a particular party. The best example I can give is that of myself. In general I side with many aspects of the republican party I support the death penalty and the right to bear arms and I am most certainly economically conservative. However I find my self divided then when it comes to my view on abortion which I am for and gay marriage which doesn't really affect me so truly I could care less what happens. Its funny because if someone asks me who I vote for or what my political alignment is I will always respond I am conservative but yet I have these two huge contradictions to the conservative view.

No comments:

Post a Comment